Be An Agent

  • Corporation documents or Partnership Agreements - if incorporated at least certificate of incorporation, directors and owners information
  • Business Permit - from the city where your business is located
  • 2 Clear copies of your government issued picture ID of the owners of the company
  • Copy of latest bill payment made like hydro or mobile phone bill
  • Credit card statements for latest 3 months
  • Letter of reference from landlord on commercial lease or personal references from banking institution
  • CRA Business Number or SIN number for annual issuance of T4A slip
  • Local Police Clearance - for owners and employees who will handle the money remittance
  • If corporation or partnership, list of owners who owns or controls 25% of the company's shares or ownership.